No_Tag Index du Forum

No_Tag Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

If You Were Me And Lived In...China: A Child's Introduction

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    No_Tag Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Esplanade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phirosal
Ptit Joueur
Ptit Joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 12:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived In...China: A Child's Introduction Répondre en citant

Carole P. Roman's award winning series has traveling again and this time it's to East Asia to visit the People's Republic of China. In this book, younger readers can learn about the wide variety of climate when they read about China's vast size. They will begin their journey in China's ancient capital, Beijing, where they will discover the Imperial Palace of the Forbidden City. Different regions of cuisine are discussed, highlighting the variety of styles and spices of food. Currency, sports, exciting tourist attractions, and a lovely description of the New Year Festivities are included in this introduction the beautiful land of China. Embraced by educators, parents, and children, the series gently and respectfully introduces the subjects of cultures and customs around the world. On "If You Were Me and Lived in...South Korea": "Roman has proven her skill at writing children's books with her Captain No Beard series, as well as with the other volumes in her cultural series. If you were me and lived in ...South Korea uses a technique of speaking directly to the child reading or listening, similar to Laura Numeroff's If You Give a...series. This strategy is well suited to a book about foreign cultures as it gives little imaginations a boost by helping children envision themselves growing up with customs and traditions different from the ones they're familiar with..." Peter Dabbene ForeWord Reviews Clarion Review On "If You Were Me and Lived in...France": "It is the simplistic and positive way that Roman,a former social studies teacher, delivers the text, that makes this series appealing-the books are short and to the point and just what you want when you're introducing geography and culture to the youngest reading set." Bianca Schulz-The Children's Book review. "It is vital vital that we continue to embrace culture and learn about the history of our world neighbors. Carole P. Roman has developed a series of cultural books designed to help parents and educator take the first steps in engaging our children in a fun way of embracing other cultures." Storytellers Campfire.

If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) kickass book download
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) torrent download Rarbg free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book cheap book
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book for Windows Phone
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) no registration read macbook full sale
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free mobile
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book for mac
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) download torrent isoHunt
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) audiobook free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book book free from Galaxy
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book ipad free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) direct link download german android price
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) download without account
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free iphone
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) value pdf full mp3 book
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book from lenovo free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free txt
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) download torrent
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book cheap book
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book for ibooks
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) read without register
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book read online
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book ipad free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book text format
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free mobi
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book pc free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free ebook
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) download english
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) story pocket amazon download djvu
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) original book
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free writer original german reader
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book MediaFire
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) read flibusta story writer epub
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) download full book
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) eReader itunes view windows download
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) mobile ebook
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book iCloud
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) Google Drive
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book BitTorrent free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book german
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book view
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) free iphone
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) reading francais english torrent online
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book for Windows Phone
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book docs
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book zipshare
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) book for mac
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) online iBooks offline eng free
If You Were Me and Lived in...China: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 15) text view writer download amazon

79c7fb41ad

El tesoro de Ayeka (Calication Stories nº 2) (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Comedy of Errors: Band 16/Sapphire (Collins Big Cat Shakespeare) download epub mobi pdf fb212 Random Words / 12 Mots au Hasard: A Bilingual Collection - (English / French) (French Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2nagekinoumihehoumure (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Longhorns and Oil Wells download epub mobi pdf fb2Reviews of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology 157 download epub mobi pdf fb2Srsly Best Jokes Ever: Jokes for Kids download epub mobi pdf fb2Best Friends Forever: Book 8 (School for Stars) download epub mobi pdf fb2Simply Said: Communicating Better at Work and Beyond download epub mobi pdf fb2Experiment Gone Wrong (Milked for all He's Worth) download epub mobi pdf fb2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 12:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    No_Tag Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Esplanade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange